MU Sydney is a Christ centered and prayer based Not for Profit Charity, part of the worldwide Mothers’ Union and the Anglican Church.
MU Sydney seeks to employ a committed person to a new ministry, initially for a period of 2 years, to promote and strengthen MU Sydney’s profile within the Diocese and to develop partnership with churches using MU resources in support of marriage and families
Tasks will include
- Contacting Women and Family Workers in parishes and informing them of what MU Sydney has to offer in terms of MU Seminars, Parenting Courses, training and education resources, partnership outreach, skills and links.
- Building MU and Parish partnerships and connection by expanding volunteer base for hospital/court/shop and prayer ministries.
- Updating and maintaining website and media with existing professional support.
- Reporting to MU Sydney Diocesan President.
Skills & Requirements
- Supportive of MU Sydney’s view of marriage and family life.
- Well organised and a good communicator across all media.
- Able to enthusiastically engage at parish level to connect and build relationships and partnerships.
- Have a car and be available to journey across the diocese.
Applications close Friday 25 October 2019
For a complete Job Description, please contact our secretary at email@example.com
MU Sydney, sharing Christ’s love by encouraging, strengthening and supporting marriage and family life