The PURPOSE of Mothers’ Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family life.
The AIM is the advancement of the Christian religion in the sphere of marriage and family life.
Its FIVE OBJECTS are:
- To uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage and to promote its wider understanding.
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children.
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity.
MU SYDNEY MISSION STATEMENT
Sharing Christ’s love by encouraging, strengthening and supporting marriage and family life.